From Trivière Partners team we’re searching a Performance Marketing Manager for one of our clients in Madrid.
- Previous experience in Marketing Management, B2C and Performance Marketing.
- Fluent English.
- Communicative and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical profile.
- Strategic vision.
- Previous experience in team management and leadership skills.
Design and oversee all aspects of our performance marketing:
- Management of performance marketing tools.
- Run and measure CPL and CPA campaigns through Affiliates, external suppliers, etc.
- Optimize our local SEO. Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Ensure all digital projects are in line with performance goals.
- Build relationships with network suppliers and negotiate prices.
- Drive marketing technology changes and enhancements to support performance goals
- Managing website. Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Overseeing the social media ads strategy for the company.
- Review and drive change in all areas that impact «performance».
Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
Evaluate important metrics that affect our leaden campaign:
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website, landing and e-commerce.
- Continuously monitor, analyses, and act on data to drive conversion improvements across all aspects of the sales funnel, from channel optimization, to marketing messaging, and conversion rates.
- Furthermore, set up automated reports and measurement tools that allow result tracking at scale
- Keep a constant workflow and reporting with the International business excellence Team
Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all Performance marketing.
Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
THE COMPANY OFFERS
- Stable position.
- Salary to negotiate.