From Trivière Partners, we’re looking for a Textile Technical Engineer for one of our customers located in Gerona. Our partner is the multinational leader specialized in the technical textile development for the automotive sector.
TO RECEIVE INPUT FROM PRODUCT POLICY/STYLE DEPARTMENT:
- To receive the instructions from product policy&style department.
- To work with CPT , Prototyping engineer and Plant designer.
- To work with prototyping logistics.
- To work with manufacterer designers.
- To work with product policy manager.
TO ANALYSE REQUEST:
- To analyse the request in terms of technical feasilbility.
- To analyse the request in terms of aspect possibilities.
- To analyse the request in terms of economic target.
TO DEVELOP TECHNICAL BASIS:
- To develop technical basis according manufacturer requirements.
- To develop technical basis according brief style.
- To develop technical basis according economic target.
TECHNICAL KNITTING BENCHMARKING:
- Keep abreast of technical knitting evolution on the market.
- Working together with the innovation department to develop technically innovative textiles.
- Participate with projetcs teams in one-off technical meetings with clients.
- Work with the laboratory to have good knowledge of the specifications.
- Work with the laboratory to have good knowledge of test methods and quotes.
Preferably an Engineering Degree, textile specialization.
To have a wide knowledge of knitting technologies.
To have a wide knowledge of finishing processes.
To have a wide knowledge of yarn construction.
Languages: Spanish, English and French.
Salary: Depending on profile