BASIC DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION FOR CANDIDATES
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the RGPD), we hereby inform you:
Who is responsible for processing your data?
- Identity: TRIVIÈRE PARTNERS
For what purpose and for how long do we process your personal data?
- As a main purpose we treat your data for the selection of personnel.
- We treat your data for two years in order to comply with the principle of accuracy and updating of data.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
- The legal basis for processing for additional purposes is the voluntary submission of your Curriculum Vitae and its conservation, by virtue of legitimate interest.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
- For the main purpose the recipient is the company you as an applicant have been interested in and sent your application to.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them are being processed by the entity, to have access to their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Where the processing has its legal basis in consent, it shall have the right to revoke such consent at any time, without retroactive effect.
- The interested parties also have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if they consider that the data processing is not in accordance with the data protection regulations.